Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What a productive night!

I made FIVE cards tonight! Wow! I could've kept going if my stomach wasn't telling me to put food into it. haha

This was a fun card that made me think outside the box. I used the current sketch by Peachy Keen and decided to heat emboss the clouds on the top. I used to heat emboss a lot awhile ago and then got out of it. Now, I'm slowly getting back into it. You might have to click on the picture to see the clouds. I wanted it to be subtle so that the circles were the main focus.

Details:
Pink by Design - Cloudy Days & Scripted Year
Bazzill Pollen
Value Pack LinkKraft
scraps
Marvy 2" punch

Challenges:
Paper Variety - 4+ circles
Peachy Keen - sketch with color challenge

7 comments:

  1. I like the 3 colors you used! They really have a light, airy feel, which goes perfectly with the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's alot of cards in one night!!!
    I clicked for a close up...this is wonderful Tana, love the colors!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card. I love the clouds. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun clean and simple thank you card! Great use of circles! Thanks for coming "around" to TPV this week :)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a productive night!! Love your clean and simple card, and am so happy you could play along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the embossed clouds and the clean and simple thank you card! Thanks for joining the PK sketch challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete