Friday, August 26, 2011

Bee Well Soon

I'm on a roll today! This is my second post of the day. This card had to be made in three different sittings. Between the heat (yes, our summer has finally arrived!), Carver wanting to 'help', and life, this card seemed to take forever!

Well however long it took to create, it came out exactly how I had envisioned in my head. Don't you just love when that happens? I made this for Pink by Design's challenge on their messageboard. This challenge was to create a get well card.

Side note: doodling on glitter paper isn't as easy as you'd think.
Link
Details:
Just Because Cards 5.5"
Core'dinations whitewash cellar door
DCWV Nana's Kitchen
Value Pack black
scraps
ribbon
Pink by Design "Honey Pie"


Link Parties:
I Heart Naptime

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card...I love the soft background colors.
    When you get chance, please stop by my blog. I have a giveaway and freebie. www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! What great colors! This is such a feminine card! Beautiful!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this! I love when bees have a dashed line behind them. :o)

    Feel free to link up your BEE Well Soon card to my new Make Yourself Blog Hop!

    -Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete