Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Thing of Beauty Blog Award

A couple weeks ago, I got another blog award from Susie from Crafty Bug Susie. I've been super busy and am now getting around to posting about it. Thanks Susie!!!

To accept this award, you are to give 5 facts about yourself and then pass it on to 5 friends.

1. I have to have mini York Peppermint Patties while I craft.
2. My poison of choice is a decaf tall vanilla latte.
3. I spend entirely too much time on the computer.
4. I fall in love with my son and husband every day.
5. I only know how to use a fraction of my camera but still love playing around with it. :)

I'm giving this award to:
Gloria - Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot
Rachel - Love and Sushi
Georgiana - Carson's Creations
Shelly - My Paper Love
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Tana, Your a doll! Thank you so much!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Tana! I haven't had a chance to really blog yet, so I haven't posted it, but I appreciate your thinking of me!

    Oh, and I love your #4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tana for thinking of me! I have been so busy with school lately that I haven't had much fun crafting time. I am making some this weekend. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete