Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Mix You

I'm a little later than usual posting but for a good reason. Carver slept in an extra hour! Instead of getting up (and coming to snuggle with us) at 6-630 he woke up at 720 only because Chris brought him into me on his way out the door to work. It was a great change but I might be kicking myself if he doesn't take a nap at his usual time.

I love the look of this retro type card. And no, I don't usually color stamps. I'm not confident enough but that might change when I get my next stamp of the month from Pink by Design. :) I used sketch #83 from OWH Stars & Stamps. I love how simple their sketches are and that they include the sizes of layers. It takes all the guess work out so you can just create.

Details:
Pink by Design - What's Shakin' & Kitchen Puns
Bazzill Orange Slice & Desert Marigold
DCWV Nana's Kitchen
Brads

Link Parties:
Patches of Pink
Joyful Stamper
Blue Cricket Design
Just a Girl
I Heart Naptime

1 comment:

  1. It took me a few seconds to get this but once I did I love it! So cute and can be used for so many things.

    I am a new follower from the Show and Tell linking party at Blue Cricket Design. If you have a chance stop by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete