Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pink Clouds?

... well I don't mind if I do! I got this great idea to use Pink by Design's Cloudy Days background stamp but use pink ink instead of blue. I love how it turned out! This is going to open up the door to other colored clouds. :) I may not get to them for awhile but they're definitely on my list of cards to make. ;)

The farmers market went pretty good today. My partner-in-crime and I decided to try having separate booths today (we usually share a booth) and it worked out pretty good. :) I won't be there next week but I'll be there the weekend after that (Sept 11th).


Details:
Pink by Design - Cloudy Days & Take the Cake
Recollections kraft & white
twine & button

Challenge:
Card Creations & More by C - create own background paper

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks fantastic! What ink do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! That background looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

    ReplyDelete