Sunday, August 28, 2011

Celebrate

I don't normally post on Sundays but I'm almost caught up on all the cards I've made lately and wanted to show you this fun card.

My friend gave me all of her old scrapbooking supplies that she had laying around. They were given to her when her son was born, almost 2yrs ago, and hasn't done anything with them. Well, they've been sitting in a pile on the corner of my desk for a couple months now and here's the first card I made with it. Everything on this card (minus the card base and twine) came from that stash. I also added some glossy accents to some of the dots on the pattern paper. We're thinking that this was an old Stampin Up! kit but we aren't really sure.

I'm excited to see what else I create with this stash. On another note, I'm thinking about starting up my Clearing the Clutter challenge. It was great to take a break over the summer but I'm thinking I'll start it back up in October. For those of you that are new around here, click on the label to the left for Clearing the Clutter to get an idea of what it's all about (go to the first post with that label).

Have a great Sunday. I'm off to church. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment