Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bundle of Joy

This was originally going to be for Peachy Keen's Face it Friday challenge (shape card) but then I added the yellow backer paper and kind of ruined that idea. haha I took a folded piece of paper and ran it through my Big Shot with a spellbinders die positioned so that it didn't cut one side all the way (see second picture) to create a shape card. But then I realized that for that die set, it made the card too small. This would work better with a different set.

I LOVE how it turned out and will definitely be making more of these - with different die sets though. I used OWH Stars & Stamps sketch #81.


Details:
Spellbinders Labels 8
Baby Steps 2.25"
Making Memories Pastel Matstack
scraps
Bazzill Pollen
Pink by Design "Scripted Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment