Monday, August 29, 2011

Labor Layout

Yay! Another layout!! I'm to the point in my scrapbooking where all I have left is BIG events - Carver's birth, our wedding, to name a few. So I finally bit the bullet and started Carver's birth. This was the last picture of my bump before Carver was born. I originally wanted to be standing but my contractions were so severe and on top of each other so this was the best we got.

I love this girl! :)

Details:
9 Months 4.5"
George & Basic Shapes 6" & 6.25"
Bazzill Chablis, Mud Pie & Limeade
scraps
The Paper Studio white
Stickles (the ponytail holder)
Recollections kraft
EK Success footprint punch (pink)


Challenge:
The Scrappiest - sketch

Link Parties:
You Had Me At Craft

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is adorable! I love the girl die cut . She looks like she is having a baby. Your book is going to be so cute. TFS! Have fun making this. Can't wait to see more. Saw this on Made it Myself Monday.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete