Friday, June 3, 2011

Clearing the Clutter Challenge #10

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not posting this week. I've been playing catch up ever since we got back from being gone for Memorial Day weekend. I'll fill you in on what we did later today.

Today for my Clearing the Clutter Challenge, I did something that I told myself would be the first thing I did with my Expression. I had previously cut this with my baby bug but it was only 5.5" and I wanted it to make a bigger statement than that. So when I was brainstorming on what to do for this month's challenge this came to mind. No, I was not sitting on the toilet when I thought of it. haha For some reason I can't find the original post.

One of our wedding presents was some seafoam green towels (we registered for an olive color) so I decided to make our guest bath a sea theme. I have some shells we collected when we were on our honeymoon in Captiva, FL and it went from there. The walls are white and pale blue. There is horrible lighting in there with no natural light but it works for now. I'm still slowly adding pieces to the room to finish it off.
Link
If you're new to my blog, welcome! You can head over to this post to get caught up on what this challenge is about. Feel free to play along. If you do, add a link to your blog in a comment. If I get enough people linking, I'll add a link button. Have a great weekend!

Details:
Create a Critter - castle 10.75", seaweed 5"
Expressions Vinyl - white & key lime

No comments:

Post a Comment