Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer's coming... *fingers crossed*

I found these flip flops on the Pink Journey cartridge and it worked perfectly with Mr. Pink's challenge on the Pink by Design message board. I also used Peachy Keen's current sketch (#54) to help the juices flow.

I had this great idea to twist the ribbon but it didn't turn out exactly how I had pictured. Hmm... I'll have to try again.

Details:
Pink Journey 3"
Cocoa Blooms Stack (from Tuesday Morning)
Tim Holtz mini stapler
ribbon
Stampin Up! Melon Mambo
Pink by Design Jungle Fever

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tana, no worries! That ribbon treatment is unique to you!!! I LOVE your summery card and the colours are among my favourites. Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think your ribbon treatment looks great! Beautiful job with the sketch, and I LOVE the colors you chose to work with! Thanks so much for playing along with The Peachy Keen Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out so cute! I love your take on the challenge, Great Job! Reminds me of summer! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your twisted ribbon. Your card is so cute and fun! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete