Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Airplane Birthday Wishes

Patches of Pink

I made this for
Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge. This week's challenge was to use any Lite cartridge. Since I've fallen in love with B is for Boy because of Carver's birthday, I was definitely going to use this cartridge. But I wanted to use a cut that I'd never done before so I picked this airplane. It goes perfectly with Pink by Design's Cloudy Days background stamp too. :)


Details:
B is for Boy 4"
Core'dinations - Jet Stream & Deep Navy
Value Pack - Heritage & White
Pink by Design - Cloudy Days & Take the Cake
Stampin Up! - Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point
ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, super duper cute! I love your background!! Great job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made the Top 3 on the Patches of Pink Link-Up Party this week. Congratulations!!

    http://www.patchesofpink.com/2011/06/thursday-favorites-and-link-up-party-6.html

    ReplyDelete