Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today is just MY day I guess!!!

I was just going about my day, when I saw Sarah from Pink Cricut's Stamptastic Tuesday post. (I was never able to get to reading blogs yesterday.) She gave me a shout out!!!! Click here to see the link. They're having an AWESOME sale on one of their bundles, $15 OFF!! If you don't have her stamps, this is a great way to get started.

Then I was plugging along on my reading when I saw The Creative Crate's Creative-ly U Project Parade. She has a link up party every weekend and then at the beginning of the week, she does a parade of some of the projects that caught her eye. Well this week was all 4th of July inspired so I linked up my 4th of July Bunting card. As I was scrolling through all of the fun projects that she had on the parade, I SAW MY CARD!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?!? Head over and check it out, and all the other amazing projects by clicking HERE. I'm the 14th link posted (yes, I counted haha). Isn't that tutu to die for!

I'm going to post a layout a little later... after Monkey goes to sleep. I actually have two done but I'll post one of them tomorrow. I'm on a roll with layouts right now and I'm loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment