Monday, June 27, 2011

Prayer Journal

My brother's girlfriend requested another journal. Since her birthday is on Monday, I decided to just make it her birthday present. The journal I gave her for Christmas had a travel theme since she had just returned from a couple months in Kenya. You can see that journal HERE. It's the 2nd journal pictured. It was hard to get an idea of what I wanted to do for this journal so I went through my stash of masks and stamps that I rarely used and here's what I came up with. I love how I distressed the tag and added a stamp to it.


Back cover

Inside the front cover - I added a tag and holder. The tag has a note from me. On all the prayer journals I make, I add Bible verses on random pages and I did the same here.

Details:
Zutter covers and O-wire
Wausau Paper white (cut at 4.75 x 7.25)
Script stamp - Inkadinkado
Tim Holtz Borderline masks (LOVE his masks!!!) & ticket
Coffee bean stamp - Fiskars 'Latte Love'
Doilie and flower corner stamps - KaiserCraft "Tea at Elsie's"
Sentiment stamp - Pink by Design 'Perk Up'
Tag - from my local scrapbook store


Link Parties:
Patches ofPink
Joyful Stamper
Just a Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment