Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Monthly Challenge

I've decided to do a monthly challenge. Linda over at Just a Scrappin' had this great post. She said...

Our calendars are being formed for the new month so right now, get it out and write in at least one hour a week for designated scrapbooking time. Yes you can find it. It is there. Plan for it. Write it in and DO it. SO you have to give up reruns of CSI or Friends....No more wishful thinking....grab that time before it slips away. Make your time work for you. Use those supplies like papers and stickers. Zip out a few pages. Your family really does NOT want to have to dispose of 3 carts full of paper at an estate sale after you are gone....They would much rather look over your finished albums full of treasured memories.

So I'm going to try it. I may need to lose a little sleep to get this accomplished but
  • I AM going to start my Christmas cards early
  • I AM going to make Halloween cards for Carver to mail to his friends
  • I AM going to start scrapbooking again (I haven't even started Carver's birth pictures yet)
  • I AM going to finish a bunch of projects that are taking up space on my desk
  • I AM going to take pictures of everything for you guys to see! :)
Just as a precaution, you may want to leave comments and encourage me to keep going. Life can sometimes get in the way and I NEED to keep focused. :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Tana...that sounds like a wonderful idea! I haven't scrapbooked in so long that I'm afraid to start again. Scrapbooking was always much more difficult for me than card making has ever been but I really do want to get going again. Hmmm...maybe I should join you in this challenge. Wonder if we could do some accountability type of thing. Whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete