Monday, May 30, 2011

Duck Hunting Layout

I've found that if I keep the next set of pictures that I need to scrapbook on my desk, I'm more likely to scrapbook them. I figure, I can percolate ideas and when that perfect idea comes to mind, I set it to paper. That's what happened with this layout. I had the pictures and the duck sitting there for a week or so before I thought of the target idea.

I did a center point feature using George & Basic Shapes (except for the largest circle, that's why it's off centered).


Details:
Campin' Critters 3.5"
George & Basic Shapes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10" (only using every other ring)
ANW Crestwood Burgundy
Value Pack Kraft
scraps




Patches of Pink

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! LOVE that cute little duck! Thanks for linking up with Patches of Pink!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete