Friday, May 6, 2011

Clearing the Clutter Challenge #9

Welcome to another month of Clearing the Clutter! For those of you who are new, go check out this post to get caught up to speed. In a nut shell, it's my personal mission, once a month, to clear/finish something that's been sitting on my desk for too long. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and cleans up my desk as well. :)

For today's post, I was clearing out a shelf on my desk and found all of these cuts that I'd been accumulating. They were either the wrong size for the project I was working on, I made extras, or I just decided not to use it. So I decided to make some cards out of them and use up some of my scraps as well. A two-fur, you might say. :)

For this one, I took a bunch of flowers that I'd cut and layered and curled them so they'd pop up. I may go back and cut out the it's a girl again since this is the shadow feature.


Details:
New Arrival 2.5" ?
Accent Essentials ?"
Core'dinations Lipstick
scraps


I LOVE how this one turned out. I got the idea from a blog, but can't for the life of me remember whose it was. If this was yours, please let me know so I can give you credit. It had an N on the onesie. Thanks!

Details:
New Arrival 3.5"
heart - ?
Bazzill Mud Pie
Rhonna Farrer paper
CB Swiss Dots embossing folder
ribbon


I'm still not too sure how I feel about this one but I know that my niece will love it. Her name is Alea and her bedroom is filled with butterflies. :)

Details:
New Arrival 2" ?
A - ?
Core'dinations Lipstick
scraps
Divine Twine


Last one. This one turned out really fun. I used Pink by Design's 'Here Comes the Bride' for the sentiment. Just goes to show that just because the set is for one thing, it doesn't mean they don't fit other occasions.

Details:
New Arrival 3"
Heart - ?
Bazzill Limeade
scraps
Pink by Design "Here Comes the Bride"


If you want to play along, just add a link to your post in a comment. If I get enough people wanting to play, I'll add a link button.

1 comment:

  1. These are all just wonderful!! Love the onesies cards and the butterful is super super cute!! The flower on the first one is just great!! Awesome cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete