Monday, May 23, 2011

Card by Carver and some catch up

Carver was hanging around my scrapbooking area so I put him to work. I pulled out my binder that has a print out of all the cartridges (just the back of the box images) and let him flip through until he found something he liked. He landed on B is for Boy and pointed to the car. So we went from there. He also picked out the colors of the car (reverse order of the actual car) and the patterned paper. I took it from there with everything else. He actually pushed all the buttons on the cricut and everything. Of course, I had to tell him what to push but he had so much fun!

Details:
B is for Boy 4"
Value Pack red
Bazzill Desert Marigold
DCWV All About Boys
TPC Studio 'Greetings'

Now onto some catch up...
*I decided on the Big Shot over the Cuttlebug. I want to be able to use the bigger dies and I heard that you can't do that with the Cuttlebug. And it's already black and pink (the colors of my future craft room). I ordered it from JoAnns with some birthday gift cards and it should be here on Tuesday. Too bad we're leaving on Thursday for the weekend. haha

*I bit the bullet and ordered my first Stampin' Up ink pads. I got the brights set and, so far, I really like them. I also got Chocolate Chip because my brown ink pad had bit the dust. Also in that order I got some dimensionals and the ticket stub punch. Yay me!

*I'm kind of in a slump as far as crafting goes. I have a bunch of projects that need to be finished before Monkey's birthday party in June and I'm dragging my feet on them. Hopefully being away from home (and the internet!!!) will jump start my crafting mojo. *Fingers crossed*

*Can I just say, I'm not really into the gypsy. Small screen, have to load up all the cartridges, cartridges can only be linked to one gypsy..... until I realized that I'd be gone Thurs-Tues with no.way.to.craft! If I knew someone IRL that had one I'd beg to borrow theirs for the weekend. I guess I'll just have to manage.

*My son turns 2 in less than a month!!! Soooo crazy!

*I'm thinking about applying to be one the Pink by Design Design Team...

That's it for now. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Carver did a great job picking everything out!! This is a great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carver's card! I am glad you decided to apply to the PBD team :)

    ReplyDelete