Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thank You Cards for a Baby Shower

There was another baby shower at our church. They are both having girls so I decided to make them both thank you cards. I made 10 for each of them and did half with the gingham paper and half with the small dots.

I also made the boxes to put the cards in. I got the tutorial from Ruthie at September Ninth. It took a little math but once you got that figured out, it was pretty easy.

Everyone loved the cards and were amazed that I made the boxes too. :)

Card Details:
New Arrival 3.5"
Heart - George and Basic Shapes 1.25"
Pink - scraps
Wausau paper white
Making Memories - Pink Gingham & Pink Small Dots
CB Swiss Dots embossing folder
JoAnns ribbon

Box Details:
Value Pack kraft & white
Jute
scraps
Fiskars ticket stub punch

”Photobucket”

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I will need to share that idea with friends. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gift! It is such a blessing not to have to worry about Thank You cards and they are adorable. I'm glad I followed you here from the Sundae Scoop Link Party, I'm also linking.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete