Thursday, August 30, 2012

What to do with all those Christmas cards.....

So I'm one of those people that keeps Christmas cards  (well, the ones with pictures anyways) and ends up stuffing them in a drawer. I've been wanting to do something with them so that we can look back and see how families have grown and changed over the years. Then it came to me!! Heidi Swapp!! She's known for her file folder scrapbooks and they would be perfect for my Christmas cards! 

This is actually the second one I've done. I didn't keep the cards the first Christmas we were married. :( When I'm done, I'll put them into one of Heidi Swapp's memory file boxes.



 Yeah, the left page is blank. I didn't plan ahead on how many pages I'd need. haha
 The truck card is our Christmas card for that year. When I started this I thought I was doing last years cards because that's the year I did a candy cane themed card. Oh well, I like how this turned out.
Details:
Heidi Swapp - Color Magic memory files
Recollections black
My Minds Eye - Peppermint
scraps
Pink by Design - Big Thoughts, Everyday Banner, Large Banners, Beary Merry Christmas, Instantly & It's a Date

No comments:

Post a Comment