Friday, August 31, 2012

Quatrefoil Birthday

I've been cleaning out some of my crafting stuff (gasp! I know!) so that it's a little more organized and I'm not holding onto things that I know I'll never use. I reorganized all of my Stampin' Up! paper that I got when I got a bunch of ink pads from an old distributor and decided to make a card with them for my mother in law's birthday (which was August 4th. I'm catching up!) 

You can't see it but the middle says Happy Birthday. I used Gable Green which is super light but its beautiful in person. I had a hard time with this card because I usually do gardening type cards for her and wanted something different. 
 
Details:
Stampin' Up! - Gable Green & Brocade Blue
Spellbinders Labels 8
Pink by Design - Quatrefoil background & Scripted Year

No comments:

Post a Comment