Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Little Things in Life

The 13th and final challenge of Pink by Design's 2nd Anniversary was to find three things out of your junk drawer. There was also a sketch to use as a jumping off point, if you wanted (I turned the sketch on it's side). We don't have a junk drawer - there's no room for one - so I went to the next best thing... my purse! I was digging around in the bottom when I found these three pennies. I knew just the stamp to go with it and I love how it turned out. It's so much fun to add a little something different to a card.
 
Details:
DCWV - The Stack III and Green #1
Pink by Design - The Life you Imagined
Pennies

Challenges:
Perfect Sentiments - Anything goes, use a sentiment

1 comment:

  1. How clever that you used pennies to go with that sentiment! I really like how it pairs up so well.

    ReplyDelete