Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clearing the Clutter Challenge #7 - Finally!

Better late than never... right? Carver's feeling a little better. He's still got a nasty cough but his nose isn't running anymore so I think we're on our way out of the woods.

Ok, onto the project! I was asked to make a banner for baby boy shower since I was making this one for a girl. These will be used for every shower that my church hosts. And I figured, since I'm making one, why not make two? I'm toying with the idea of doing a few craft fairs and I'd sell this there.

**Carver's actually taking a nap in there while I take pictures. haha Gotta love a good flash!**


Details:
Old West 3.5"
New Arrival 4"
Recollections Blue (98939) and White
DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy
DCWV Summer matstack
Bazzill Limeade
Michaels ribbon - cut at 7'

No comments:

Post a Comment