Monday, March 7, 2011

Blast From the Past #7

This card... what to say about this card. I think that it's adorable. However, I had to HAND CUT each of these dresses out! It was extremely time consuming. But everyone loved how they turned out. My friend, Ayami, who I did the baby shower for, asked me to make her birth announcements. So I gave her a few different ideas, and this is what she chose. It's safe to say that I will probably never make these again. :)

Details:
Bazzill Chablis & Berry Blush
Flower & Brad - Recollections
Argyle & Pink/Green dot (not pictured-instead of argyle paper) - Heidi Grace
White Daisy (not pictured-instead of argyle paper) - Imaginisce 'Twitterpated'

I don't remember where I found the template but I'm pretty sure I still have it saved on my desktop computer. If you would like it, just leave me a comment with your email address.


No comments:

Post a Comment