Saturday, February 19, 2011

My first Award!!!

I got this award from Oma's Crafts. Thank you so much Gloria!!!

As a recipient of this award I need to:

1. pay it forward to 3-5 other newer blogs
2. let them know I chose them
3. copy and paste the award on my blog
4. have faith that my followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those awarded
5. last but certainly not least HAVE FUN
Here are 5 blogs that I think are so amazing and have some super cute projects so please go show them some follower love.

1. Tana from Crafty Momma
2. Stacy from My Crafting Time
3. Kricketts from Ricketts Cricuts
4. Monica from Stampin Daisies
5. Emily Elizabeth from We'll Always Have Paris Studios

Congrats ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! What do I need to do to re-post this for you? Thanks again! <3

    ReplyDelete