Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Journal

Yesterday was my brother's girlfriend's birthday. So I put together a little care package to send her (they live in Colorado). Her favorite color is light yellow (think pastel/Easter) so I found a little candy dish and big coffee mug that were both yellow. I filled the bowl with Dove caramel chocolates (wrapped in yellow wrappers), mini York Pepp. Patties and of course Starbucks Via. I had my mom ship it from her work so she could add something too. Oh and I made this journal. haha

Back cover

Details:
'A' stamp - Inkadinkado
Masks, coffee stain stamp, 'Renew' stencil - Tim Holtz
Flower stamp - Kaisercraft
'I like you a latte' and coffee stamps - TPC Studio 'Coffee Cafe'
Ledger - Unity Stamp


I'm, possibly, considering making one of these to sell on Etsy. Just to see if they'd sell. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment