Monday, February 14, 2011

Blast From the Past #4

Happy Valentine's Day! Hubbs and I met and started dating on 5/1/04 and got married on 5/3/08. Its been an interesting 7 years and I wouldn't change one thing! I love you babe and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!

Now onto the card! I have another pocket card for you today and it's PINK!! It's a baby shower invite for my friend Ayami. Kim and Ayami's showers were a week apart so I did the same idea for both of the parties to make things a little simplier on myself. :) You can find the tutorial here.

The inside with all the information

Details:
Bazzill Chablis and MudPie
Dark Pink - ? (Hearts)
Heart punch - Marvy Uchida blue
Baby embossing folder


Changito from Stampendous is making another appearance next week! Don't miss it!

Have a wonderful day filled with love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment