Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st Layout in a LONG time!

My goal this year was to catch up on my scrapbooking. I haven't scrapbooked in 20 months! AHH! So I found this sketch over at The Scrappiest. It worked perfectly with the next set of pictures that needed to be scrapped.


Close up of the sun


Rhinestones

Details:
Bazzill Chablis
Clouds - DCWV The Stack III
TPC Studios Buttercup Shimmer
Star border - Winter Frolic 2 1/4"
Sun - Create a Critter 5 1/2"
Circle - George & Basic Shapes 3 1/2"
DCWV Blue #2
Plaid - Paper Pizazz
Black & Dk Pink - scraps
Bird - Create a Critter 2 3/4"


Hopefully this is the start of a lot more scrapbooking! *fingers crossed*

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting back to scrapbooking too! I love this layout, did you use a cart to cut the swirly star border?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Too Cute..
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! It's so cheerful. I know what you mean about letting scrapping get away from you - I once went YEARS without a single page, during college! You do beautiful pages. :)
    hugs!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete