Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh Boy!

Since I had two baby boy showers to go to, I pulled out my stash of cards and realized I only had a few baby boy cards! How can that be? So since it was a beautiful day out (meaning Chris and Carver were working/playing outside) I had some time to make a few cards. It really helped to have one theme to go on. Here's one of the cards I made and I used this one for the Bible Study shower last Wednesday. I saw this over at Joyful Stamper at some point. When I see a card that inspires me, I save the picture in a file so I can go back when I need some inspiration. Don't worry, I put where I found it so I can give them credit. :)
Details:
Wrap it Up 1"
Core'dinations - Jet Stream
Recollections White
CB Swiss Dots embossing folder
Pink by Design - Oh Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment