Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

My 4th Anniversary was on Thursday. It's amazing that we've been together a total of 8 years now! We've definitely been through a lot but I wouldn't change anything! I love you Chris!

Since we were going to Spokane for the weekend, we decided to leave early so that my mom could watch Carver while we went to dinner and a movie for our anniversary. We saw The Lucky One and loved it! I'm a BIG Nicholas Sparks fan so I love anything by him and Chris actually likes chick flicks! haha How did I get so lucky?!? :)

Here's the card I made for Chris. I had seen it over at Scrappin Navy Wife and had been meaning to use this gumball machine for something so I 'stole' Nikki's use of polka dots and we were good to go. :) I used my camera to take the picture so that's why it's not the best quality. Sorry!
Details:
Sweethearts 4"
Recollections kraft
Echo Park - Happy Days
Pink by Design - My Favorite Kind

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I love that gumball cut too.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete