Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Girl

Last Saturday was a busy day for us. We had our nephew's 2nd birthday from 11-1pm and then we had my friend's daughter's 2nd birthday from 3-5pm and that was about an hour and a half away from us. Needless to say, we got a lot of driving time in and Carver slept in the car. 

Here's the card we gave Reina. :) Funny Story: I pulled out my iRock tool and realized it had dead batteries. No big deal, I'll just get some out of the pantry. I go to the pantry and realize we have NO batteries!! How is that?!?!?! We always have batteries! I thought about taking batteries out of a remote or toy but then decided to just use Glossy Accents.
Details:
Baby Steps 3.5"
Echo Park - Happy Days
Scraps
iRock
Pink by Design - Age is Only a Number

No comments:

Post a Comment