Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Upcycled notebooks

These were going to go be the little gifts I gave to everyone on the girls' weekend. But since that isn't going to happen anymore, I had the great idea to start making these for craft fairs. I'd had these old Starbucks gift cards sitting around for just this purpose for awhile and finally got a chance to make them... with the help of Carver, of course. :)

Here's the insides that I stamped. I only did 5 pages and there's about 25 total so it's the perfect amount.

Details:
Starbucks cards
Pink by Design - Make it a Venti & Perk Up
Value Pack white

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tana what a neat idea! I love it! Did you use the Cinch or Bind It All?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Projects like this really make me want to have a BIA! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete