Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Shower Invites

Finally!!! Here's the baby shower invites that I did for a friend of mine. They've been done for awhile but I've been busy with a couple other things. She's having two different showers - a traditional shower with the women in her family, and a co-ed display shower. That means that everyone brings their gifts unwrapped so that they have more time to enjoy the people that came.

Here's the traditional shower invites. She had a couple ideas on Pinterest that she liked and we made it work.

Details:
Holiday Cakes (in Cricut Craft Room)
TPC Corrugated Moss, Columns vellum
Core'dinations Evergreen & Sassy
flower paper ?


Here's the co-ed shower. I love how these turned out. She wanted the guys to come so there's only a hint of pink (did I mention they're having a girl?). The original invite that she had pinned said "Beer Brats Baby" but she didn't want to be limited to brats so we did beef instead and I think it looks better than if we'd had that extra letter.

Details:
Varsity Letter Lite .75"
Core'dinations ? (I'll have to look that up)
Kiwi Embroidery Pink Paisley
Value Pack white

No comments:

Post a Comment