Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 Calendar

I made the decision to make my own calendar for this year. I found the templates for everything HERE through Pinterest. I love, love, love how this turned out!!! I ended up making it so big that I couldn't close it. So I had to take some extra pages out so that it would actually close. haha

The Cover - I decided to do something a little different and use Dictionary paper this time. The two sections here are the definitions if Life and Family.

The tab for the calendar pages. The definition for Calendar is highlighted

Daily to do lists - Daily is highlighted

A section for notes - Note is highlighted

Back Cover - Faith and Hope are the two overlaid sections

2 comments:

  1. This calendar looks awesome! I'm a new follower and would love for you to join me too!

    Melissa
    Myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea- I love the dictionary pages- so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete