Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's kept me busy... crafty wise

Yes, I know I said I'd post Tues/Wed but I've been trying to get my Halloween cards finished so I can send them out next week. My crafting schedule is minimal right now with the weather changing and hubby working later at night. Oh yeah, and being pregnant. haha

Here's the cards Carver is sending out to his friends this year. :) The Inside says, "Just a spooky little greeting to wish you happy trick-or-treating". It's from Pink by Design's Ghostly Greetings stamp set.

One more thing, can you believe that all 30, yes 30!, of the ghost birds were cut with scraps!!! And I didn't have to substitute any colors. That just goes to show how many scraps I have. haha

Details:
3 Birds on Parade 3.75"
Paper Pizazz Halloween Stripe
Bazzill - Orange Slice, desert Marigold, Limeade
Value Pack white & black
Celebrate it Halloween ribbon
Pink by Design - Cute Halloween & Ghostly Greetings


Challenges:
More Than Favors - Halloween

Link Parties:
Patches of Pink
You Had me at Craft
Blue Cricket Design
The Idea Room
Joyful Stamper
I Heart Naptime

6 comments:

  1. The cards are adorable, Carver is so talented, LOL. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards....WTG on using scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Tana! Thank you joining us at Patches of Pink this week. ~ Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!

    {saw you on sundae scoop- i'm a caffeinated baker :) }

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute! Thanks for sharing at Patches of Pink!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete