Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanks for Giving a Hoot

I have always loved this owl from Create a Critter. It tends to be my go-to owl - unless I'm trying to challenge myself to use a different one. haha I used Pink by Design's You're a Hoot stamp set. This can be purchased from Oh My Crafts, unless you're a Stamp of the Month member.

Details:
Create a Critter - Owl 2.75", Branch 2"
Recollections kraft & brown
DCWV Harvest Gathering matstack
ribbon & button - Scrapbook Expo
Stampin Up! Pumpkin Spice
Peachy Keen Everyday Asst
Pink by Design "You're a Hoot"


Challenges:
MAG Challenge by the Page - Create a Critter page 25
Peachy Keen - face / leaves

Link Parties:
Joyful Stamper
I Heart Naptime
Blue Cricket Designs
Skip to my Lou

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card and look at those eyes, thanks so much for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love that owl too. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, loving the eyes! Thanks for playing with MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cut. Loving the eyelashes. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great details. I love the ribbon and the owls face is a hoot. Thank you for playing at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...thanks so much for playing at MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cart. Thanks for playing at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete