Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick or Treat Ghost

Here's the ghost that inspired Carver's Halloween cards. Like I said yesterday, I've had this ghost cut out for a couple weeks and just sitting on my desk.

Details:
3 Birds on Parade 3.75"
Recollections black
Bazzill - Limeade, Desert Marigold, Orange Slice
DCWV Ghosts an Goblins
twine
Martha Stewart gooey punch
Pink by Design - Cute Halloween (Boo!) & Ghostly Greetings (skull)


Challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut - ghost

Link Parties:
Patches of Pink

4 comments:

  1. such a cute card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So boo-tiful. TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ghost, was it really a bird? I need those Pink by Design stamps, I need that big BOO stamp!

    ReplyDelete