Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wishing You a Christmas Wrapped in Joy

Here's one of the first Christmas cards I've made so far. It's hard for me to get into the spirit of Christmas when I'm having a hard time transitioning into fall. Especially since we had maybe two weeks total of summer this year. And never more than 4 days at a time. :(

This card turned out super cute and I love all the kraft paper. I'm thinking about wrapping all my presents in kraft paper this year. But then I also need to use up all my regular paper. We'll see what happens. :)


Details:
Winter Frolic 2.75"
Recollections kraft & chocolate
DCWV Christmas Combo
Celebrate it ribbon
scraps
Pink by Design "Christmas Wishes"

Challenges:
More Than Favors - Live Simply cartridge (I don't have this so I took the mouse from Winter Frolic instead)
OWH Stars & Stamps - sketch

1 comment: