Monday, September 12, 2011

Paper Playtime Ch#55

Today is another challenge over at Paper Playtime. This challenge is to make an easel card. Since I forgot to make my dear hubby a birthday card I decided to make this card for him. He'd never seen an easel card before (I don't know if I've actually made one) and he LOVED it! :)

Head on over to Paper Playtime to see what all the rest of the great design team came up with. :)

Details:
Create a Critter 4"
Core'dinations Guava
Recollections kraft
DCWV The Green Stack
Pink by Design "Woodland Critters"
EK Success leaf border punch
twine


Challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons - birthday

3 comments:

  1. such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not cut out that deer before, but every time I see it, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete