Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank You Tree

Hey! Remember me? I've been gone for awhile. We were back in my hometown Thursday-Tuesday for the county fair and rodeo. Our rodeo is at the end of a major circuit so a lot of the winners go on to the finals in Las Vegas. Carver LOVED the fair and I'll get some pictures up later.

Here's the last card of my backlogged cards. I haven't had much time to craft in the last week or so, so I'm hoping to get a lot of crafting in today and tomorrow.

Details:
Straight from the Nest 4"
Recollections kraft
Colorbok Sage Stripe
Value Pack Chocolate
Pink by Design "Scripted Year"


Challenge:
OWH Stars & Stamps - sketch #82

Link Parties:
Blue Cricket Designs
Patches of Pink
The Idea Room
Joyful Stamper
Just a Girl

5 comments:

  1. your card is soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love that tree cut!!! Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this curly tree Tana! Beautiful card!
    Thank you for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays, this week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Patches of Pink.
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this. It's so sweet and elegant. I'm a sucker for anything with a tree on it. :)

    ReplyDelete