I don't have any pictures this week for my challenge. Let me explain... Our power went out on Monday after a big storm and just came back sometime today (we're out of town). So since the power was out you'd think that I'd have a lot of time to craft since all my distractions were taken away. Wrong. I wanted to craft... but I wanted to use my cricut. So instead, I cleared a bunch of stuff off my desk and put it in it's home. It wasn't anything that was worth taking a picture of. It was stuff like...
- Putting new ribbon in my ribbon holder
- Putting all the things I'm going to need for a couple projects into bins so that it's all in one place
- Putting away the embossing folders I got awhile ago from Oh My Crafts (see this post)
- Since I couldn't post the pictures from the baby shower and Sarah's welcome home card, I wrote down all the details so I could post from my Mom's house.
- Coupons tend to take up residence on the corner of my desk until I can get them into my coupon organizer so I caught up on that (that hadn't been done in forever!!)
I'm pretty sure that Lorie forgot, like me. But if YOU remembered, leave a link in a comment. We'd love to see what you've cleared off your desk. :)