Friday, November 12, 2010

Clearing the Clutter Challenge #3

Today is the Clearing the Clutter challenge!!! Lorie's out of town so it's just me posting this week. I only have a small project this time since we were gone for about a week. I found this letter coat hanger in the dollar section at Michaels back in May/June so I got one for Carver and an R for my friend's daughter. And Carver's has been sitting ever since. :( This is why I LOVE this challenge!


I used Rhonna Farrer paper (never heard of that brand but I got it at Michaels, I think) and mod podged it to the coat hanger. After it was dry I took my Tim Holtz sanding block and distressed the edges a little.

What have you done to clear the clutter? As always, feel free to post a link in a comment to any projects you've created. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment