Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Baby Shower

We had another baby shower at church and I volunteered to do the shopping again. This time I had my sister-in-law, Kim, with me so it was a little easier. I was able to get a carseat for one of the ladies and a Pack 'n' Play for the other. I would've gotten a carseat for the second lady but they didn't have it in stock at the Babies R Us I went to and it wasn't at the other one that's close. Bummer. :(

Here's the cards I made for them. I found the directions from THIS site.



Paper Recipe:
White: Reflections
Pink: Bazzill 'Chablis'
Flower & Argyle: Both from Target dollar section
Navy: ANW Crestwood 'Deep Sea'
Boy Circles: Cloud 9 Design 'Bouncing Baby Boy'
Green: Core'dinations 'Evergreen'


Flower: Accent Essentials at 3.5" (?not positive)
i-Rock
Embossing Folders: Baby and Swiss Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment