Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thirty-One Gifts

Hey everyone!!! Just a quick post to let you know of a new adventure I've embarked on.

I signed up to sell Thirty-One Gifts the end of March and I'm really excited about this new venture I'm on. Don't worry, this will still be a crafting blog. I just wanted to let you all know about this.

If you get a chance, head over to my website (www.mythirtyone.com/tanagarland) and check out everything Thirty-One has to offer. There's a great special going on this month. We're offering two sizes of duffel bags for a great deal. They aren't in the catalog and will be gone, gone, gone as of April 30th. So get them while you can! And, if you spend $35 you get the small duffel for $10 (regularly $35) or the large for $25 (regularly $80!!!). That's a screaming deal!!!

Anyways, thanks for your support. :)

Oh, and I'm still looking for my camera cables to upload the layouts I did on Saturday. I think a little monkey moved them for me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment