Saturday, April 20, 2013

Call Me Maybe

I'm baaaaack!!!!! This pregnancy has kicked my butt in the energy department. But since today was National Scrapbook Day, I figured I should get a few layouts done. I actually got four one-page layouts done!!! But... I can't find my camera cables. :(

So here's the card I gave Chris for Valentine's Day. I'm really going to try to catch up on all the projects I've done but not had the energy (or as Carver calls it: engine-ee) to post.
Details:
Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large
Pink by Design - Call Me
My Mind's Eye - Quilting Bee
Twine

In the baby department, I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and everything is progressing perfectly!! Oh, and if you hadn't heard, we're having a girl! It's been a big mind set change but we're really excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment