Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Warmest Wishes

I'm back! The hole is still there but I moved my desk back to *almost* the same spot so I could get some crafting done. I've been busy making notebooks for a craft show I'm doing this weekend (see all the information below).

I made this super cute card and love how it came together. The colors were exactly what I was thinking. Don't you love when that happens?
Details:
Simply Charmed 3.25"
DCWV - Christmas Combo Stack
Recollections - kraft
Divine twine (the picture didn't really pick it up - it's down at the bottom)
Gems
Pink by Design - Winter Fun


I'm doing a show this Saturday at 
Meeker Middle School
4402 Nassau Ave NE
Tacoma, WA 98422 (Browns Point Area)
10:00am - 4:00pm

Not only will there be fun crafts, it will be benefiting the school's exchange program to New Zealand!

1 comment: