Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bag of Coffee

This is a post for the Master Craft Challenge over at Pink Cricut. Voting will begin on Oct 4th at 12:01am CST, so please vote for me. :)

One of the challenge materials was this cute bag from State Line Bag Co. I knew I wanted to do a coffee theme but it sat on my desk for awhile while I mulled it over in my head. Here's what I finally came up with. :) It's hard to tell, but there's some green & brown twine on the top left.

Details:
State Line Bag Co.
Pink by Design - Perk Up & Make it a Venti
twine
Starbucks Pikes Place roast (my fav!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tana for this great coffee bag! Thanks for participating in the Master Crafter Challenge! A link to your project will be in the State Line Bag photo album on Facebook.
    Master Crafter Projects

    ReplyDelete