Monday, October 1, 2012

A Pocketful of Love

This is a post for the MasterCraft challenge over at Pink Cricut. Don't forget to come vote for me starting Oct 4th! To see all my other Master Craft projects click here.

I made a box of cards! :) I'm so proud of myself. I haven't made a box in forever. I made cute little 3x3 cards to put in it. This project fell together so easily. Don't you love when that happens?

Here's the box. I used the new half pint stamp sets from Pink by Design. Aren't they so much fun?
 Here are the cards. I made two of each card.
Details:
Recollections - black 
DCWV - Rockstar (c)
Pink by Design - Pocket Full & My Type (c-"thoughts")
twine
Button (c)
Gems

6 comments:

  1. oooh...darling! I love these small boxed sets. Great job rocking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh- this little card set is perfect! I love the adorable box and the square cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this note card set and box. Fabulous design and adore the CAS style!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card set!! Love it!!

    xoxoxox

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card set. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete