Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scrapbook Expo - Puyallup

Has anyone been to a scrapbook expo lately? Has it been smaller than normal? My friend, Mallorie, and I went to one of the local ones here last weekend and it was so small! I walked out of there spending only $60!!! And I didn't even get some of the things I always get (stickles, glimmer mists, ATG refills to name a few). They didn't even have them there! I got a couple packs of paper, some scrabble tiles, brads, a Noah's Ark stamp set for Carver and 3 Memory Box dies. I'm super stoked about the dies but that's about it. There's another one in November that should be bigger. I just see it as a vicious cycle. Companies don't come because people aren't buying but then people aren't buying because the companies aren't there. :/

1 comment:

  1. I was SO disappointed! :-( I didn't buy nearly what I usually do.

    ReplyDelete