Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friendship and Coffee

Ok, I have to say it. I cheated on Pink by Design and I'm feeling guilty. But I saw this set by Emma from My Creative Time and fell in love with this background stamp. It's the smaller of the two of this design and I love it! I've had this set since it came out and am just now getting the courage to use it. Can you tell that I'm intensely loyal? haha This picture does not do the card justice. I loved it so much that I made two and one's going to a friend and the other is for my {future} craft room.
Details:
My Creative Time - Coffee Break
Pink by Design - Perk Me Up
Recollections kraft
Divine Twine
Button

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I completely understand how you feel! I look at other stamps too and think, OH NO! I have one My Pink Stamper and another My Creative Time because I won them from other blogs, but I haven't yet used them. I am toying with the idea of the thank you set from Scrappy Moms though ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love PBD stamps!! When I saw those Creative Time stamps, I had to have them too!! I made my son's teachers (7 of them) gift card holders with Starbucks gift cards, I totally had to use my creative time set :) However I also made 54 gift card holders for my daughter's school staff & used Pink By Design teachers set on each & everyone of them! I have recently really enjoyed a couple sets from Jaded Blossom too. You should check them out, they have a few really cute sets! The latest are little 'kisses' stamps, that fit on the bottom of hershey kisses! Super cute! I really like your card & think it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete