Saturday, December 10, 2011

So glad we're friends

First of all, sorry for the lack of posting. I have been busily working on Christmas cards, making presents and favor bags for a Christmas party. I got a couple projects done yesterday so I feel comfortable being on the computer right now. :)

My mom's fiance wanted 20 cards to send to his mom as a Christmas present. Originally he wanted 5 sets of 4 cards. This was the first set I made for her. I made another set yesterday (I couldn't take a picture because my hubby took my camera to work). And then while my mom was here for the day yesterday, we decided to do 4 sets of 5 cards and I pulled two sets I already had done to finish the 20 cards. Yay for getting it done and saving time in the process!!!

*Blogger won't turn the picture (it's right side up on my computer but blogger turns it. So you'll have to crane your neck a little. Sorry!*

Details:
Create a Critter 3.25"
Value Pack white & black
Bazzill Chablis
Recollections Light Pink Stripes
twine
Stampin Up! Ticket stub punch
Pink by Design "Friends to the End"

1 comment:

  1. That is so generous of you and what a great idea for a gift from him :)

    ReplyDelete